Wednesday 9 May 2012

Finally Moved

Hello, Everyone:

I have finally moved, and am working on settling into my temporary place with my Aunt and Uncle in Sarnia.  I will likely be here until the end of the summer.  As the Fall semester approaches, I will move into my own place, since I will have saved a little bit of money by then, and my income will increase as I am able to work more substitute-teaching days.

In any case, since I am finally moved, and mostly settled, I will begin working on my book in earnest, which, as you know, has been my plan from the outset.  I am really hoping to be quite deep into it by the end of the summer, so let's keep our fingers crossed.  (Actually, you better cross yours because I am going to need mine to type ;-). 

Best wishes to all,
CJ  

No comments:

Post a Comment